Friday, February 8, 2013

Boycott

I thought about the boycott the teachers in Seattle are doing.  I thought about it real hard, how they all stand together as one at Garfield High.  It would be great to have things change around.  People realize the tests are games.  I wondered about calling things what they are.

The students knew they made me look good yesterday when I was observed.  They wanted to know what I had for lunch.  "We made you look good, Miss.  You owe us now.  What do you got for lunch?"  I said I had Craisins.  They didn't want any.

Craisins are dried cranberries.  They have sugar on them.  We watched a film that had bears in it.  They were climbing aspen trees to get caterpillar nests.  This held their attention more than Part I that had scenes of horseshoe crabs.  I noticed how the mountain sheep walked along sniffing their way across the Rockies.  The bluebird was like the sky, it was true.

No comments:

Post a Comment