Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Here With Someone

The Buddhist guy up at Volcano told me a story
about his friend his love and how their relationship
continues even when someone has died I could barely
believe this but feel this instead to be true many times
over so that it was mundane everyday information
he was giving to me back then but such a gift thanks
really late now but changing my life now when

I think of my dream and what I have been thinking
slipped through my fingers is actually the beginning
of a beautiful relationship if I only see it as such what
else is there what else to do with all this even though
I know he is waiting at that table with two baguettes
and gesturing for me to sit down there not a problem
he will wait until I can join him I am slightly distracted
hesitant as I was not full on ready to join him sit down

then shown a burst of energy of many costume changes
a frantic pace so much theater maybe like a concert
a performance such as I never saw before yet familiar
could I quite know anything more then a standing
figure
back stage so to speak in a shadowy space resting up
tired out lets say exhausted and leaning against a wall
maybe this was a weird anger a strange frustration
being shown so I would please make my way there

No comments:

Post a Comment